Last updated: November 05, 2021
Please, read this Policy carefully.
If you do not agree with the practices in this Policy, you should not use our Site.
If you have any questions about this Policy please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Company does not provide any guaranteed response time but will make a good faith effort to answer questions within five (5) business days.
What are cookies
A cookie is a small file with a blocks of data that we store on the hard drive of your computer,
tablet or mobile device, if you agree.
A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Site or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Site more useful to you.
Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies.
A persistent cookie consists of a text file sent by a web server to your web browser, which will be stored by the web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date (unless deleted by you before the expiry date).
A session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
Cookies on our Site
We use both persistent and session cookies, for example:
Strictly necessary cookies — these cookies are essential for you to browse a Site and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of a Site.
Preferences cookies (also known as “functionality cookies”) — these cookies allow Site to remember choices you have made in the past, like what language you prefer, or what your user name and password are so you can automatically log in.
Statistics cookies (also known as “performance cookies”) — these cookies collect information about how you use a Site, like which pages you visited and which links you clicked on. None of this information can be used to identify you. It is all aggregated and, therefore, anonymized. Purpose of there cookies is to improve Site functions. This includes cookies from third-party analytics services as long as the cookies are for the exclusive use of the owner of the website visited.
Marketing cookies — these cookies track your online activity to help advertisers deliver more relevant advertising or to limit how many times you see an ad. These cookies can share that information with other organizations or advertisers. These are persistent cookies and almost always of third-party provenance.
The above-mentioned cookies track the following data:
- User preferences (theme or color scheme)
- Use session & authentication (to identify which user is logged in)
- Which forms users have filled partially
Cookies do not contain any information that personally identifies you, but personal information that we store about you may be linked, by us, to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
We may use the information we obtain from your use of our cookies for the following purposes:
- to recognize your computer, tablet or mobile device when you visit our Site;
- to retain clients’ email addresses and passwords when they log in to our ‘Client’s Area,’;
- to track you as you navigate our Site;
- to improve the Site’s usability;
- to analyze the use of our Site - such as how many people visit us each day;
- to analyze business logic;
- in the administration of our Site;
- in the marketing purposes.
We use Google Analytics service provided by Google Inc. which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web for helping us to understand how you use the Site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the Site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
Although Google Analytics records data such as geographical location, device, internet browser and operating system, none of this information personally identifies you to us. Google Analytics also records your computer’s IP address which could be used to personally identify you, but Google Analytics do not grant us access to this information.
They also help identify any difficulties you have accessing our services, so we can fix any problems.
Consent and personal data
Under the General Data Protection Regulation you are entitled to the following rights:
- Right to access – the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or (ii) that we modify, update or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request is “manifestly unfounded or excessive”.
- Right to correct – the right to have your Personal Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- Right to erase – the right to request that we delete or remove your Personal Data from our system;
- Right to restrict our use of your Personal Data – the right to “block” us from using your Personal Data or limit the way in which we can use it;
- Right to data portability – the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your Personal Data;
- Right to object – the right to object to our use of your Personal Data including where we use it for legitimate interests.
You can restrict, block, refuse or delete the cookies which are set by Site
by changing your internet browser settings (see your browser Help for how to do this)
or by clicking “Manage my cookies”.
You can learn how to manage cookies on your web browser
by following the Browser Cookies Guide.
Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of our Site. If you block cookies, you may not be able to use certain features on our Site.
If you delete cookies relating to this Site, we will not remember things about your visit,
including your cookie preferences, and you will be treated as a first-time visitor next time you visit the Site.
Unfortunately, in most cases there are no industry standard options for disabling cookies without completely disabling the functionality and features of this Site. It is recommended that you leave on all cookies if you are not sure whether you need them or not in case they are used to provide a service that you use.
Company may periodically amend this Policy for any reason. Please review this Policy periodically.
Your continued use of the Site after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of such changes.